Every day like this...
So, I have to confess I've been having a rough patch these last couple weeks. I've been inundated with self-reflection and doubt. I get confused sometimes, sometimes I get discouraged. Along with it all I still feel strong. I feel uncomfortable right now and for the time being there's not much I can do to change the situation. I am grateful I have a husband who loves me no matter what. My motivation as always to make sure the kids love their life.
Sometimes I have to stop and breathe. I have learned to choose battles. As I reflect I think that maybe I should be writing more to get all this out of my head but sometimes I feel scared of the effects of what I write. I guess I didn't realize people actually read everything I write and they are always expecting to hear something happy and motivating. Truth is not every day is happy and sometimes even strong people feel weak. I would really appreciate some positive quotes if you guys have some you can leave on my comments! Thanks for hanging on to my writings.
Sometimes I have to stop and breathe. I have learned to choose battles. As I reflect I think that maybe I should be writing more to get all this out of my head but sometimes I feel scared of the effects of what I write. I guess I didn't realize people actually read everything I write and they are always expecting to hear something happy and motivating. Truth is not every day is happy and sometimes even strong people feel weak. I would really appreciate some positive quotes if you guys have some you can leave on my comments! Thanks for hanging on to my writings.

Comments
When I'm in a rough moment, I force myself to remember that this is just a moment, it is not forever, and I force myself to recall the last time I was having a "moment" and how it passed and worked out, as will the new one.
It is always helpful as you say to have a husband that loves you through it all, and I admire that you are motivated to give your kids a great life.
The best quote is from finding nemo
dori: just keep swimming
it always helps me lol
The other saying is the Serenity Prayer. I came across it when helping a relative join Alcoholics Anonymous, and I find it helps me put things in perspective every day, "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,And wisdom to know the difference."
Hang in there, Flor! Sending you serenity, courage and wisdom...
-- George Bernard Shaw
New GFC follower from the Friday Blog Hop! Please stop by http://aboutamom.com to say hi!
http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/