Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Florecita Growing Up
Inspiration. Critical Thinking. Green Living.
Pages
Home
Flawur Media
Poetry Tuesdays
Letters
Mamá & Earth
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
June 14, 2011
Wordless Wednesday: Memory Textures
The Bounce House
The Moon Last Night
Beautiful Moon Again
Lady Bugs and Aphids
Plans
First Trip of the Summer
A Fence and A Trail
Awesome Sunset
Comments
Gissellegirard said…
how cute!!!
Jodi Lopez said…
I love those pictures, especially the fence one.
Kristi
said…
Cool pics! I love the moon and fence/trail pics.
Shahnaz Short said…
Love the pics!
Isaac Giron said…
I love that moon pic!!! its tight. and those lady bugs are finally starting to do their job it seems lol
Ezzy Guerrero-Languzzi said…
Pretty pictures, Flor. Love the night shots and baby plant.
Julie
said…
Awesome photos!!!
Popular Posts
November 01, 2010
My Consciousness
May 06, 2011
"Mom, why are you so brown and I'm so white?"
Comments