Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Florecita Growing Up
Inspiration. Critical Thinking. Green Living.
Pages
Home
Flawur Media
Poetry Tuesdays
Letters
Mamá & Earth
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
great pictures
Growing Up
kids
Natalia
March 15, 2011
Mi Manzanita When She Was 1
Went Through An Old PC and Found Some Hidden Baby Pics
Comments
Celeste
said…
Awe what a great picture I love the colors and Nati's cute cheeks!
Anonymous said…
Aw, those cheeks are totally kissable!
Flor
said…
You know I took this pic with a camera phone. awww my blackberry was cool. I've never photoshopped it either. I think its one of my favorites for sure
Shahny
said…
Awww she's a cutie! Pretty sure I have a copy of this pic but it's kinda blurry :(
IG
said…
great pic!! she looks so cute
Deborah A.
said…
Aw, those cheeks are totally kissable!
Popular Posts
November 01, 2010
My Consciousness
May 06, 2011
"Mom, why are you so brown and I'm so white?"
Comments