Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Florecita Growing Up
Inspiration. Critical Thinking. Green Living.
Pages
Home
Flawur Media
Poetry Tuesdays
Letters
Mamá & Earth
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
fun
great pictures
Growing Up
March 29, 2011
Just Sharing Pics :-)
My Specialty is Videos but these pictures don't look too shabby ;-) Let me know what you guys think!
This one is my Favorite of the Bunch
Here are a couple more:
Facebook Album
Comments
IG
said…
great pics. the kids love posing for pics huh
deb duty
said…
Love your photos! Cute kids and beautiful scenery!
4 Lettre Words
said…
These are really wonderful!
Jodi
said…
Flor, I love your composition, the way you capture every moment. I think you are a wonderful photographer, stick with it, you have a gift!
Shahny
said…
Dang Flop. You're getting really good with that camera!
Dina @ 4 Lettre Words
said…
These are really wonderful!
deb duty
said…
Love your photos! Cute kids and beautiful scenery!
Popular Posts
November 01, 2010
My Consciousness
May 06, 2011
"Mom, why are you so brown and I'm so white?"
Comments