That's where my hope lies...





Imagine if indigenous people didn't have to research to survive or didn't have to fight to exist?

Imagine the beautiful modern knowledge & technologies that could emerge from the minds on bodies who were connected to the world around them. If a man could exist & think within the constraints of European patriarchy & colonial ideological legacies and discover "science." 

Imagine the dearth of knowledge that could emerge from a brain fully aware, fully emerged, fully in tune, fully understanding of the natural world around it. It unfathomable! It's exciting! That's the world I want to create, with that understanding is how I want to raise brown kids, with that possibility is how I plan to invest in creative space. That's were my hope lies. 

Comments

Popular Posts