Nada

I haven't written in a while because I don't know what to write about. I have so much in my head. I feel so lost and indecisive. I have applications stacking up and I don't know where to start to get them done and sent out. Stepping here, stepping there. Venturing out, staying in. Realizing I trusted too much then seeing I didn't trust enough. I feel like a child all over again. At the bottom of the pack even though a month ago I felt like I was at the top. My body has been reacting to my brains discomfort and I know I need to slow down for my well being. Today I stayed home from my duties, and have been catching up on reading and cuddling my baby cheeks, Adrian. My mom came by and brought me pandebono and hot chocolate. We chatted a bit. 

El lunes I went to this cool poetry slam and wrote down some inspiration from it. I was cool because it reminded me of my Colombian roots which I've neglected recently. For today, I'm gonna rest and take it easy :) I'm gonna finish out this week and next week everything will be better I have no doubt. 


Comments

thepascuas said…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGUr6wzyT8

Popular Posts