An evening picnic in the garden: Birthday party

My mom's birthday was last month. I write about her often, she is my foundation. Her and my father are literally my life. I am grateful for them every day of my life. We fight, misunderstand each other but most importantly we have a bond that nothing can break. I love my family and my mom is the person that taught me to do so. 

Happy birthday mom. 
_________


Love my backyard! 


Finger foods galore. All from Sam's club. Wood art I took from my sister's storage.


Salpicon in the big hoya. Love my new serving tray! Got it at Sam's club for $19.99


Yummy cheescake... Bought them in bulk frozen box!


Plates, napkins and cups from Zurchers! <3



Lanterns from Zurchers! Christmas lights from my holiday/party stash.





Tiki torches from Big Lots! $2.00 each! 



Comments

Popular Posts