Fettuccine Alfredo and a tasty salad

My car is a mess. For the last couple of weeks we've practically been living out of it. From the kids schools, to mine and Isaac's classes, work, church, dance practice and blog my entire house has been chaos.

Today I decided to slow down. I made a warm meal and now I took a short break to write down the recipe before I forget. It was super easy! Took me 30 minutes max.


Isaac and Natalia are on their way home and soon well be eating. I'm excited.

Fettuccine Alfredo
1 box of Barilla Fettuccine pasta
1 bottle of Cheesy Ragu Light Parmesan Alfredo Sauce
1/2 cup of grated Parmesan Cheese
Broccoli
Carrots
Roasted garlic and herb seasoning
Olive oil

Salad
2 bundles of Romaine lettuce
1 tomato
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
Creamy Italian Dressing
Italian flavored croutons

I cooked the Fettuccine pasta following the directions on the box. I used Barrila Fettucine pasta. While the pasta cooked, I cut and sauteed broccoli and carrots in Olive oil. When the pasta was ready I took it off the stove and drained it. I put the fettuccine sauce to warm and added the vegetables as I brought them to a boil. I mixed in the pasta and added parmesan cheese and a bit of roasted garlic and herb seasoning.

Oh I made a yummy salad to go with it. I used romain lettuce cut into big chunks, tomato, red and orange bell peppers cut vertically, creamy italian dressing, parmessan and Italian flavored croutons. 


Here's a preview of some of the projects were working on. Make sure to check back to check them out!

Living Room Decor

 Gardening Crafts

 New Way of Eating

Comments

Shahny said…
Yum that looks D-lish!! You need to post about ur living room decor I'm very interested :)

Popular Posts