A February Challenge

I've been enjoying doing photography challenges from photography blogs. I decided, February, I would create my own challenge to get me thinking about the dynamics that go into coalition building between people of different colors. 

The month of February has many different meanings for people across the United States. We got Groundhog Day, the Super Bowl, Tu Bishvat, Mawlid Un Nabi, International Condom Day/Valentine's Day, Washington's Birthday, Mardi Gras, Ash Wednesday, and Black History Month. I'm sure there are others but just from these holidays we see the diversity in our country and with that the importance of opening our eyes the differences in which we each carry our daily lives. Just because someone is different doesn't mean they are wrong, right? 

I'll admit I have personal agendas like environmentalism and feminism but here is my list, join me in taking a picture a day next month. I'll be posting and linking up every day (hopefully). 

Link up to this post so that others can also participate and read the inspiration for this February Photography Challenge... Link up your reason for joining my challenge, thank you! 








Comments

Honeysmoke said…
This sounds like a lot of fun. We'll see if I can stay with the challenge.

Popular Posts