September.

Keeping up with school, kids and work can get a little insane. I will concentrate on the positive things this month brought us :)

Andrei started soccer. He's on the 5 year old team and he's 4. He's doing pretty good. Wish they hadn't put him one age level up though. Some kids are horrible bullies, will be posting something on that soon. 



Natalia started making her doll clothes designs :-) I will post some of her work soon. She is incredibly artistic!


Adrian is still exploring. He started walking this month too. He is one of the best baby dancers I've met. I need to post a video... 


Mimi is getting bigger and bigger. She is still the cutest, sweetest dog ever.


 Had my girls night for the month. I got a cool dress at Express that was hot pink and red. Very interesting combination :)


Our anniversary was this month. Happy that we haven't let the outside world ruin our marriage. We went bowling and it was super duper fun. Hadn't done that in a lonnnnggg time :)


My favorite class is still my advance writing class, "Venceremos." Second time I'm taking it for credit.


Andrei is doing great at school. He is definitely a smarty pants. Loves letters. 


Natalia is a math genius :) Love her enthusiasm for learning. 



Comments

Jodi said…
Happy anniversary you two! I wish you many more years of happiness to come.
Thanks my friend :-) I really appreciate it. Outside of my parents and brothers and sisters you are the first one to send us happy wishes!
Liliana M said…
Happy Anniversary even though I'm way late on it. lol I always love hanging out with you guys & have fun. BTW Alonso sends many hellos & warm wishes. :)
Thank you Lili :-) We love you too!
rebecca said…
lovely photos, thank you for sharing with us and linking up with the simple things. :) all the best to you in this new month. Rebecca
rebecca said…
lovely photos, thank you for sharing with us and linking up with the simple things. :) all the best to you in this new month. Rebecca
Jamie said…
Great pic. That's awesome that your daughter 'designs' doll clothes! Very cool.

Popular Posts