My First Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I've never done one of these but I'm starting to really love taking pictures so I decided to join the photography blog fun! Here goes.

Ramblings and Photos has this little game these are the pictures I took this week, I know recurring theme, we had a fun week driving around taking pictures:

1. Black and White 

on the roof...

2. Reflections in Glass

with sisters...

3. Headlights 

and a beautiful sunset...

4. Seeing Double

very grumpy and very happy at 5am... right after Harry Potter 7.2

5. Bare 

toes...




Comments

Tamar said…
These are great! Love the headlights shot!
Ashley.Sisk said…
So glad you jumped in this week - great set. You have a beautiful family. I hope you'll come back again next week!
Myboysterouslife said…
Fun set - love your headlight shot - so creative!
Stasha said…
These are lovely. Very dramatic.
lee@inthemiddlewithme said…
Good shots and cute kids - a great combination
Jodi Lopez said…
I love this post. How fun! 
Jenn said…
Fun headlights shot!!  =)  
Shahny said…
Love them. Great pics!

Popular Posts