Every day like this...

So, I have to confess I've been having a rough patch these last couple weeks. I've been inundated with self-reflection and doubt. I get confused sometimes, sometimes I get discouraged. Along with it all I still feel strong. I feel uncomfortable right now and for the time being there's not much I can do to change the situation. I am grateful I have a husband who loves me no matter what. My motivation as always to make sure the kids love their life.

Sometimes I have to stop and breathe. I have learned to choose battles. As I reflect I think that maybe I should be writing more to get all this out of my head but sometimes I feel scared of the effects of what I write. I guess I didn't realize people actually read everything I write and they are always expecting to hear something happy and motivating. Truth is not every day is happy and sometimes even strong people feel weak. I would really appreciate some positive quotes if you guys have some you can leave on my comments! Thanks for hanging on to my writings.

Comments

Jodi Lopez said…
Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity. ~Albert Einstein
Flor Olivo said…
good one! and its perfect for the situation that is stressing me out :-) thank you my friend. 
Jeff Cuno said…
I try to do my best not let circumstances influence my thoughts and moods. By rising over them mentally, you will eventually rise over them in other ways too.  
When I'm in a rough moment, I force myself to remember that this is just a moment, it is not forever, and I force myself to recall the last time I was having a "moment" and how it passed and worked out, as will the new one. 

It is always helpful as you say to have a husband that loves you through it all, and I admire that you are motivated to give your kids a great life. 
gisselle said…
ur so cute. we all have rough times! but just smile.
The best quote is from finding nemo
dori: just keep swimming
it always helps me lol
 I have two quotes I love--the first is one that reminds me that everyone needs help sometimes, and even though I am more inclined to be the help-giver, I also need to remember to let others hand me my boots when I don't have the strength to get them myself...“None of us got where we are solely by pulling ourselves up by our bootstraps. We got here because somebody - a parent, a teacher, an Ivy League crony or a few nuns - bent down and helped us pick up our boots.”--Thurgood Marshall

The other saying is the Serenity Prayer. I came across it when helping a relative join Alcoholics Anonymous, and I find it helps me put things in perspective every day, "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,And wisdom to know the difference."

Hang in there, Flor! Sending you serenity, courage and wisdom...
Angela Sellari said…
Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
-- George Bernard Shaw
New GFC follower from the Friday Blog Hop! Please stop by http://aboutamom.com to say hi!
Ann Jones said…
There's nothing wrong with writing a post where you tell the truth, even if your truth is that your not feeling great about things. I hope things start going better for you. New follower from the friday hop, have a great evening! You can find me at
http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/
Flor Olivo said…
Thank u guys for helping me out in my time of need :)

Popular Posts