Her First Ball


Sometimes I forget my husband is a step-dad. I hate that word and I'm glad we never use it. Isaac is Natalia's dad. She is a daddy's girl. I am so grateful for the father my children have.

Sometimes I check myself on giving him too much public praise because I know some people get annoyed but not today. 

Today, I want to make it sound real loud that I am so happy for my man companion. When I try to describe how happy he makes me feel sometimes I can't. He really is my best friend. He loves me and he doesn't just say it, he shows it every second of his life. I am a lucky, lucky girl and so is Natalia for having the best dad she could ask for. 


Yesterday they went to the Father, Daughter Ball at the Sorenson Unity Center. Her first official ball. I had so much fun dressing up my baby doll. Here's a short video. Enjoy!






Comments

Isaac Giron said…
im the lucky one. i got a wife who loves me and supports me and puts up with me. Thanks to you i have 3 kids in my life which help guide me and teach me to be a better man each day.

The ball was fun!! it was a great idea to go to it. Natalia looked beautiful.
Jodi Lopez said…
That was so sweet. I got all teary-eyed watching it. Natalia looked like a porcelain doll! 
Gissellegirard said…
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   squaling in my head cus its late, or else it would of been high pitch  , loud loud.

I love this!!! the video is amazing, and compliments to a cute family.
Flor Olivo said…
thanks Gisselle! They were so cute we were all so excited! Ill have to post a longer video one of these days :-) 
Flor Olivo said…
Thanks Jodi :-) I was teary eyed the whole time I was taking pics he he awww she looked so cute. 
Flor Olivo said…
:-) Every time I watch the video I have a huge grin on my face. Love you guys
Shahnaz Short said…
Flor that video was beautiful. I absolutely loved it and Nati's dancing moves lol. She's sucha cutie!!

I'm so happy for you. I'm so happy that you found a wonderful man who loves you unconditional. You deserve it girl!

Popular Posts