Versatile Blogger Award
Okay last month one of my favorite bloggers: Bi-Cultural Mom awarded me with:
She is awesome and I felt very privileged to be included in her list ;-)
Part of the award is to share 7 things about myself, i'll try to share stuff that isn't already on my blog!
1. I am very simple, I don't need a lot of money or things to be happy.
2. I want to be a foster parent.
3. I'm very loyal and so when someone around me is sneaky, chismosa or conniving I just cut them off. No questions asked, I've been hurt by many "friends" and have learned that if someone cares about you, they will look for you if they care about your friendship. I also take good care of the good friends I have. I believe in quality not quantity.
4. I love documenting.
5. I've been almost graduating for 4 years. I love school and learning. It's okay when I finish, i'll have several degrees to choose from.
6. I am taking the LSAT in October around the same time I am getting sealed in the temple.
7. I have 2 dogs, 3 chickens, 2 bunnies and a huge fish tank aquarium with 8 fish. I love pets, good thing we have a huge house ;-)
These are a couple of my favorite blogs that I'm choosing to award with The Versatile Blogger award. You can link back to me and award your favorite blogs the Versatile Blogger award as well! Thanks again Bi-Cultural Mom!