The Best One Yet

I've been a mother for 6 years or 7 if you include my pregnancy ;-) I've had a couple of mothers day to celebrate but I think today was the best one yet. I felt so happy and special.

Of all the cool things I have been able to experience in my 26 years, being a mom is definitely my favorite!

I slept in and woke up around 10 am to this delicious breakfast, some more plants for my garden, dark chocolate, a cookie cake, balloons and some very happy kids and husband. Awww I was so excited! 

I don't think I've had a breakfast like this ever ;-) 



Heart- Shaped Pancakes, Hash-browns and egg. A Klondike oreo bar, a cookie cake and raspberry chocolates. ha ha. You can tell the kids picked this out!


Marigolds and Petunias


Very cute babies. Lots of balloons.


Caught my favorite man eating the pancakes! He he. I love him ;-)


 Look at those hearts. Too cute.


Natalia's Funky Faces. My mom helped the kids make me a card last night. They were so excited to see me open it and read it.




After all this we got ready for church and went to my mom's ward. We were super late so I made Andrei go give her, her flowers in Sunday school. I could tell she was happy and excited to see us there. 




We went by Isaac's moms house and took her a cucumber plant she can grow inside... the kids got her a rose :) 

((left my camera :-( ))

Then we headed to celebrate our favorite nannies birthday. Milvia was so happy we were happy too.



______________________________________

Today was wonderful, I am so happy to have so many great women in my life. Today is a day to celebrate our mother right and the special gift that makes women, women. 

Happy Mother's Day to every woman who physically, spiritually or in any other way is a mother to someone. 


P.S. I have the most wonderful visiting teacher. He is like a long lost uncle. I found this when I got home from our adventures :-) 




Comments

IG said…
im glad you loved today. i love you. you are the most important person in our lives so of course we would celebrate!! Love you flor.
Jodi said…
I have found sometimes it is good to leave your camera at home.

I am glad you had a good Mother's Day. Your kids are so lucky to have a mom like you. And how cute is your hubby making you heart shaped pancakes?! :)

I LOVE Ghiridelli dark chocolate TOO!
Biziscool said…
HOW cute =] the kids are so funny & creative. lol & thos heart shaped pancakes look DELiSH!
thepascuas said…
You deserve it! every mom deserves pampering. Plus this month you get to celebrate many times if you really wanted too... like sunday the 10th in mexico and 27th in Bolivia.. just saying take advantage hahahah
Celeste said…
That's so cool, glad you had a special Mother's Day
Biziscool said…
HOW cute =] the kids are so funny & creative. lol & thos heart shaped pancakes look DELiSH!
IG said…
im glad you loved today. i love you. you are the most important person in our lives so of course we would celebrate!! Love you flor.

Popular Posts