Wordless Wednesday: Park and Amazing Clouds












Comments

Your children are adorable, Flor. I love pictures of the sky and horizon, the clouds -- they look like cotton-balls. Qué bonitas fotos. : )
Jodi said…
I love this! Especially those swing shots. Great depth of field.
BellaVida said…
That's beautiful. Where is that mountain?
Thanks guys ;-) The clouds were soo amazing I had to take pics. THe pictures dont give the sky justice that day though! These were all taken in South Jordan, Utah.
Wow! For real? It's so beautiful there! Great pics Flor, your kids are adorable. :)
Thanks guys ;-) The clouds were soo amazing I had to take pics. THe pictures dont give the sky justice that day though! These were all taken in South Jordan, Utah.
Your children are adorable, Flor. I love pictures of the sky and horizon, the clouds -- they look like cotton-balls. Qué bonitas fotos. : )

Popular Posts