This is my Favorite Primary Song

I was feeling down so I decided to cheer myself up...
and be grateful for the many beautiful things I have in life. I took some nature pics and they reminded me of my favorite primary song. 


Cuando oigo feliz un ave cantar o puedo el cielo mirar, 
Whenever I hear the song of a bird, Or look at the blue, blue sky

O siento la lluvia sobre mi faz, o el soplo del viento al pasar
Whenever I feel the rain on my face Or the wind as it rushes by,

Si toca las flores del rosal, o huelo un alheli
Whenever I touch a velvet rose Or walk by our lilac tree

Que gozo me da en este mundo vivir que mi Padre creo para mi! 
I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world Heavenly Father created for me. 






Comments

IG said…
great pics!! i like the on of the grass!
Opal Stevens said…
Hey, I'm so glad I found your blog :)! I have a beauty blog and I'm having 2 giveaways right now, so check it out!

http://opalstevens.blogspot.com
Jodi said…
Oh my gosh. These are just perfect. That moon shot. WOW!
Adriana Iris said…
love the images love the words love it
the momma-kana said…
I like that song too!
Just visiting from Simple things
Ann Marie said…
That song makes me happy too.
Beautiful photos. :)
Thanks guys! So glad you like the pictures. I think the moon one is my favorite too. I've been trying to take a cool moon pic!

Ann thanks ;-) I will take you up on that one of these days...
Jodi said…
Oh my gosh. These are just perfect. That moon shot. WOW!

Popular Posts