Just Working: Housekeeping


I decided to start a new project and collect some photo stories of people Just Working. Here's my first one.

HouseKeeping.

Don't you love those clean towels and your bed getting done for you when you stay at a hotel.

Well today I met this super cute housekeeper who's been at it for a while. She is so meticulous in her work and her boss even recommended her for my project because she is one of the best at what she does.

As I was walking to meet her one of her supervisors also told me about how hard this job really is.

Many people try it out and just outright quit.

This beautiful woman had an amazingly happy disposition and was soooo nice. I was lucky to have the opportunity to meet her.

I will leave out the name of the hotel and the model ;-).

One thingI noticed: the bed took the longest to fix! She was really fast! Next time your at a hotel before scrambling the bed up, look at how neatly made it is.

Okay, here they are:



























Comments

Crystal said…
Thanks for visiting and following my blog!

Have a great day!
Crystal
chubskulit said…
Neatly done.

Hi, found your blog through bloghop. Would love it if you can follow me at Obstacles & Glories, have a nice weekend!
Jodi said…
I like the floor shots, great depth of field and how they are all in black and white. Come visit me in Boise and you can photograph me "working" at Sebastian Inc. :)
I think I will. It's not even that far! We need a little break. Maybe when it gets just a little bit warmer!
Heather said…
Once I tried to be a janitor...TRIED...the job killed my back. Just look how she's bending over in your photos. It's such hard work. Great story...thanks for sharing.
These are really good pictures. Making beds and cleaning after hotel guests is back-breaking work that often goes unappreciated. You captured her doing her job with grace. The hotel looks like an elegant property.
Jodi said…
I like the floor shots, great depth of field and how they are all in black and white. Come visit me in Boise and you can photograph me "working" at Sebastian Inc. :)

Popular Posts