Good Friends and Their Many Talents

This is my first link party. Hope this works :) I will create a new link up for this topic every Wednesday. But it will be open all week. 

LET'S GET THIS GIRL POWER GOING!

1. Add a link to a post that includes one or more of your girl friends and/or their talents!

2. Link back to this post with this button at the end of your post so that we can share more stories!

Photobucket




So, a couple of weeks ago I decided to every once in a while dedicate a post to one of my many good friends and highlight her beautiful talents.

Today I choose Irazema Castrejon . She has a blog but hasn't updated recently and she was actually the one who got me started on blogging. Uff like 4 years ago?? He he we are getting viejitas amiga!

The things I admire the most about Irazema are her: 

loyalty, 

her love for people,  

and her POSITIVITY. 

I know the Lord put Irazema and I together at the right time. Without her my pregnancy and divorce would not have been so livable. Irazema has this other cool quality I really like she is sooooo adventurous she has been para-sailing, she's parachuted off a plane, she's traveled all over the States, Canada and Mexico, she has survived moving and living at a big house without her family (they are super close) and she dared to continue working in the same company as her ex for quite a few years!

AHHHH Irazema is my hero in so many ways and I wanted to dedicate this post to her.  There are a million more things that are great about my lovely friend but for now I'll end here and instead share some pictures!











Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


OKAY YOUR TURN :-)




Comments

latinafatale said…
I love this idea! I have to think about what I want to write about!
Flor, finally! Aquí esta mi post ... thank you. xoxo

My Sister and Best Friend:
http://ezzylanguzzi.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-sister-and-best-friend.html

Popular Posts