First We Ate ALOT then We Worked Out

I was thinking about how great it is to have sisters. I love my little sisters soo much ;-) 
Estaba pensando en lo hermoso que es tener hermanas. Yo quiero tanto a mis hermanitas ;-) 

The thing I like the most is that we know each other deeply and we are exactly who we are with each other. We don't have to put up a front for or "act" cool, or brag. We genuinely know who we each are. We are very, very different individuals and we have flaws and annoyances that we argue about, that we dislike but that no matter what we love each other deeply. 

I don't want to imagine a day without my sisters. I love them with all my heart.  

A couple of weeks ago I went with Maggie to eat and then work out. We missed you Biz, wish you were here. We really stuffed our faces though ha. ha. I even felt sleepy after, lol. 

Mmm Mexican food is delicious! 

 She's so pretty :) 





Comments

Di said…
Great! You did things in the right order :) First eat, then workout! When in good company, this combination can be grand (as long as you don't have indigestion while lifting or doing cardio LOL)
florira said…
I love your sisters!!!! they are great!!!!
Having a sister is the best thing in the world!!! and having more than one is even better!!!! =D I love my sisters too!!!

Popular Posts