About Our Reading Blog

My contributions generally include books on my favorite topics feminism, social justice, biligualism, children's books, self determination and over-coming domestic violence. It's fun to share a space with a cool smart friend. Stop by and take a look: 


"The more that you read, the more things that you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you will go."  
~Dr. Seuss

This blog was started by a group of friends who love to read and wanted a venue to share ideas and thoughts about good books and such. Have you ever asked yourself: "What should I read next?"  We hope this blog transpires into an online "book club". We are about all things reading: non-fiction, classic novels, biography, children's books, articles and even short inspirational quotes. The more the merrier so please leave us a comment with your email and we will add you to the blog. Happy reading!


Comments

Giron said…
the reading blog is great! lots of good books. hey u need to read that The Girls who went away book!! i want to read a review on it. Kabuki Democracy too! and the bell hooks book and also finish Nation of Immigrants so we can see your take on the book. I also would enjoy u reading a fiction book too.
Jodi said…
I am having a lot of fun with our blog too. I need to go through and review some books I have read in the past when I get a minute.
Jodi said…
I am having a lot of fun with our blog too. I need to go through and review some books I have read in the past when I get a minute.

Popular Posts