ughhhhh sometimes I hate my weight!

So lately i've been soooo stressed out because I want to lose weight but I haven't put myself to it. Last weekend I felt especially chunky ha ha hanging out with old friends. Sandra and the girls got together and it reminded how slim i've always been. I know I've just been passing off eating a lot of junk and got used to eating a lot after the baby. That's the real problem with pregnancy! You get used to eating more than your supposed to and it's a harrrdd habit to break. But since I decided I was going to lose weight 3 weeks ago, I've made some progress. 7 pounds isn't bad ;-) I did this cleansing program that my sisters mother in law is selling it was pretty easy to maintain and I didn't do much at all. I noticed I did drink a lot more water more often tho. Anyway. Every once in a while I want to post about my progress because it motivates me ;-) I'm at the biggest i've been ever and I'm determined to bring it down. Let's do this! 

I went to the gym saturday, monday and tuesday so far so good. 

Comments

thepascuas said…
Thats awesome!! what kind of cleansing thing did you do??
I lost 15 lbs last yr . It was simple and I did it on my own, and NO i didnt starve my self. I just stayed away from junk food and pastas,etc. Hice ejercicio casi todos los dias , pero eso solo por un mes. Los otros 2 meses, mas que todo cuide de lo que comia. I think that as long as you aim for some reasonable amount of weight loss you will be fine :)
Shahny said…
Yay! I've been blogging about my progress too and it does help motivate me. It espesh helps to realize "Oh wow I ate that" lol
Flor said…
yea its true. it was milvia's herbalife thing. it made me feel better and cleared my skin which was weird, i lost 7 pounds. Now I'm concentrating on going to the gym! Update me on yall's progress too ;-)
IG said…
U look slimmer now for sure. you look great! im not gonna let u slip no more either! lol

Ima lose weight too!! ima post it on the comments!! i wanna drop 20 lbs. nutin but shakes, protein bars and tuna again. YEAHHH BOOYYYYY!!!
Jodi said…
You are being too hard on yourself, you just had a baby. But one thing you should do is sign up for a race. I know there are a few 5 and 10k's in May. My friend is doing one for breast cancer in Salt Lake. I am doing a 10k with Jorge up here in Idaho. It has motivated me to be better at working out.
Jodi said…
You are being too hard on yourself, you just had a baby. But one thing you should do is sign up for a race. I know there are a few 5 and 10k's in May. My friend is doing one for breast cancer in Salt Lake. I am doing a 10k with Jorge up here in Idaho. It has motivated me to be better at working out.

Popular Posts