Once Upon a Time...

I met this super cool gringita at school ;-) She was so smart and opinionated. We made the perfect duo. I always thought she was so pretty and hip and I had this cute guy friend. Yes! I hooked her up with her eternal companion. He he. I won't take full credit though, they would of probably met anyway because they were meant to be together. I love my Jodi. She's such a good mom and woman all around. I'm grateful for her in my life. She saved me a couple of times when I needed her. I'll never forget how much she cared and all the fun memories we share. We are far but always so close. Anytime I need a smart opinion or a good discussion she comes to mind. Love you amiguita. 







































Linked up to: 

Photobucket

Comments

Jodi said…
What a fun night! Good times for sure. I'll have too see if I can find our belly dancing pictures :)
Flor said…
ahhhhh lol. i think i have one of myself in that horrible smelly outfit. he he
Vivian said…
what a cool post! First date and already kissing and hugging! Those two were faster then me :) LOL
You did well Flor! I thank you for that,too!!
Vivian said…
what a cool post! First date and already kissing and hugging! Those two were faster then me :) LOL
You did well Flor! I thank you for that,too!!
Jodi said…
What a fun night! Good times for sure. I'll have too see if I can find our belly dancing pictures :)

Popular Posts