My Garden

So my plants are growing. It's so cold and snowy but my plants are warm and toasty. I will protect them until they are ready to withstand the weather, or til it stops snowing! he he.
I made this picture bigger than the others so you guys could see the tiny plants poking through. They reminded me of courage. The courage of creating life.

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
So long as mists envelop you, be still;
be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
--as it surely will. 
Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle (1800's to 1914) 



My Little Greenhouse
Gives our home some spring happiness
Our flower pots
Trying out this strawberry indoor growing thing. So far so good.



Comments

Wow FLOR! I love it... EVERYTHING! Great pictures too. Keep me posted on how your veggie babies do this summer. Some of my herbs have started sprouting life, none of my veggies yet. I love how poetic you are about gardening.
Vivian said…
Congrats Flor! We are here to support each other! Since I'm starting my veggie garden this year, too!
Flor said…
oh awesome. I'm a self proclaimed green thumb and i'm lucky to have a huge garden space in the backyard. woo hoo we will definitely need to keep each other updated!
Flor said…
Jodi- you gotta send me some of ur organic tips. we dont usually get bugs or pests but just in case!
Wow FLOR! I love it... EVERYTHING! Great pictures too. Keep me posted on how your veggie babies do this summer. Some of my herbs have started sprouting life, none of my veggies yet. I love how poetic you are about gardening.
Vivian said…
Congrats Flor! We are here to support each other! Since I'm starting my veggie garden this year, too!

Popular Posts