It Finally Happened On Saturday...


Natalia lost her first tooth. She pulled it out herself it had been loose for a week or so. She was so scared of having someone pull it out! Her daddy also showed her how to ride her bike without training wheels! She is so excited and so big. Aw my baby chiquis. She is so big and smart. I am so happy to be her mother. My first baby, who is teaching me how to be a mother. Every day I learn more, every day I have a new sensation. Every milestone in her life is a new emotion for my heart. I love being a mother, no greater joy. Thanks baby for helping me to be able to be there for my kids every minute of their precious lives. 


Comments

thepascuas said…
SO cute!! did she wait for the tooth fairy ?
Flor said…
yes! she got a dollar for each year. next tooth well give her only a dollar i think ha ha
IG said…
she was real brave. she just ripped it off that tooth!

Popular Posts