Good Friends and Their Many Talents

{Picture by Celeste}


So I have this awesome friend her name is {Celeste}. She was a great strength in my times of need. The other night she made a comment that made me feel so special. She does this often. Anyway, she's the author of this photograph, she takes awesome pics and I'm trying to get her to start blogging them. She definitely has talent. When I saw this pic it reminded me of the importance of friends in our lives but more importantly of our lives from our friend's points of view. I don't take enough time to appreciate the wonderful friends and women I have in my life. I decided to start posting a positive talent for each one of my friends. My first post for this theme, {Celeste}. She is one of my best friends ;-) Love you amiga. 



Photobucket



Comments

Shahny said…
Cute!! Darn those women and their artistic side
Celeste said…
Awe shucks, I'm blushing. Thanks Flor You're a special spirit, I'm so grateful to have met you. You are a great friend and an incredibly inspirational woman. Plus it's not that hard to get a good pic with those adorable kids of yours. Love ya
Flor said…
Love ya too Celeste ;-)
Celeste said…
Awe shucks, I'm blushing. Thanks Flor You're a special spirit, I'm so grateful to have met you. You are a great friend and an incredibly inspirational woman. Plus it's not that hard to get a good pic with those adorable kids of yours. Love ya
Shahny said…
Cute!! Darn those women and their artistic side

Popular Posts