Andrei Was So Helpful Today

Andrei is a very active little boy as most 3 year olds are. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed but when he has a healthy meal and gets the opportunity to be productive he is such a big help. Today he was in such a "cariñoso" mood. He was by my side helping me all afternoon. 


Watered The Crops
He Gave Them Some Lovin
He helped me make Migas


Offered to Wash the Dishes All By Himself
Every Family Should Garden. Here's a link to an easy family night guide on how to get started.

Comments

Isaac said…
andrei is an amazing lil boy. he has his moments but he is a blast to have around.
Flor said…
i know love ma andrei hes so cute:-)
Jodi said…
This is so sweet. I love how they always have to "help" Mama do chores. I hope it never ends... I know it will, but I hope it doesn't.
Jodi said…
This is so sweet. I love how they always have to "help" Mama do chores. I hope it never ends... I know it will, but I hope it doesn't.
Flor said…
i know love ma andrei hes so cute:-)
Isaac said…
andrei is an amazing lil boy. he has his moments but he is a blast to have around.

Popular Posts