Working Out

I always think that if I tried a little I would actually have a pretty good shape. BUT getting to the gym with all three kids seems like more of a workout than actually going haha. I've been taking Milvia's HerbaLife products too, they really do give me lots of energy, etc. (not tryin to act like an ad)  I think I will head to the gym today. Gotta make sure I take my headphones so I can keep up with the news! Which is another thing I like to keep up with and never have time. How do super moms do all this?? Props to the mommas that can stay in shape keep up with the news and still have time to play with the kiddos! 

Comments

"BUT getting to the gym with all three kids seems like more of a workout than actually going haha. " hahahahaha omg.
I think its really hard to get to the gym but its totally worth it . It takes sometime to make a habit no? someday I hope I do .
Flor said…
he he i was exaggerating but your right I just gotta make it a habit ;-)
florira said…
amiga!!! es dificil hasta para las k no tenemos hijos mas para ti con tres!!! jeje pero no imposible y yo se k tu logras hasta lo imposible asi k estoy segura k podras ir al gym cuando kieras!!! =D
florira said…
amiga!!! es dificil hasta para las k no tenemos hijos mas para ti con tres!!! jeje pero no imposible y yo se k tu logras hasta lo imposible asi k estoy segura k podras ir al gym cuando kieras!!! =D
"BUT getting to the gym with all three kids seems like more of a workout than actually going haha. " hahahahaha omg.
I think its really hard to get to the gym but its totally worth it . It takes sometime to make a habit no? someday I hope I do .

Popular Posts