Shoes, How I Love Thee

When I was 11 my cousin from Colombia lived with us for a while. I remember she brought two huge suitcases. One with her clothes. One full of shoes. She was with my mom one day, her suitcase (the one with the shoes) was in my room. I couldn't resist and I opened it. She had every color, every style. I was too scared to try them on in case someone caught me snooping but I remember thinking one day I would have more shoes than her :)  I think I finally do... Here's a couple good deals I've come across in the last couple weeks
Here's a link for Shoe Dazzle:

http://www.shoedazzle.com/invite/1nbdkisiz5

DSW- $11.49 Chinese Laundry
70% discount

DSW- $49.99 I think.
Only full price ones but I couldn't resist.
These are my new flats ;-)


DSW- $5.00 Chinese Laundry
90% discount wut wut 

DSW- $15.00 Roxy
I like them :)



Nike Factory Store- $34.99
cute huh? love them.








Comments

Vivian said…
hahahaha..you sure like shoes! How many pairs to you own? Are you like me who owns so many that even forget you have them...? LOL
Flor said…
hahaha yes!!! im usually pretty good at remembering colors but yes, i always forget especially if my sisters borrow them. I only remember if I ever see them at their house haha.
Giron said…
to... many... shoes....

i like when you wear high heels even though u look taller then me lol
OMG>.. i love this post . Ill have to post these cute ones I got lol. I love the ones you bought for just 5 dollas! they are amazing... The leopard print.. omg.. ill spend all day . So ill just say... I LOVE THEM LOL
Flor said…
haha yes share ur findings! maggie signed up for ShoeDazzle and she gets a pair that Kim Kardashian chooses for her one a month. haha its cool im debating joinin or not
Giron said…
i wish Kobe did that for me :( my celeb idol is a jerk....
what!? that is sooo cool . I will be looking into it!
Flor said…
heres a link to shoe dazzle.... u can be friends with people on there and see what style of shoes they like their wishlists etc...

http://www.shoedazzle.com/invite/1nbdkisiz5

i added it to the post too
Shahny said…
I love the $5 ones too! You might have to take me on your next adventure :)
Flor said…
heres a link to shoe dazzle.... u can be friends with people on there and see what style of shoes they like their wishlists etc...

http://www.shoedazzle.com/invite/1nbdkisiz5

i added it to the post too

Popular Posts