the immigrant problem? REALLY? wow?

So Maggie, Angie and I are sittin eatin at Carino's minding our business enjoyin our calimari and mozarella sticks and the waiter starts talking spanish (he was super gringo) he was really nice etc. But the people in the table next to us, start talkin crap about how "immigrants" need to learn english and integrate, THEN they proceed to talk about the "immigration problem" and their "solutions" on how it should be resolved!! (loud enough for us to hear them clearly) they didn't fail to mention how these "illegals" are drainin the country's resources blah blah blah... wow really? WTF. anyway I was born in the US but when people talk like that it boils my blood. REALLY?? First of all it isn't my fault im smarter than u and a little more blessed to have been able to learn two languages, get mad and hate all u want, but last time I checked people that know two languages are paid way better than those who don't. We live in a global economy, Get with the program! Second of all the immigration problem! ughhhh. People that migrate to the US are people. How dare these self righteous ignorant fools refer to them as anything less. Some say its played out but who were the first immigrants??

ohh forgot to emphasize these fools were eatin at Johnny Carino's- An Authentic Italian restaurant. lol. ignorantes. ugghh

Comments

Jorge and Jodi said…
I couldn't agree more! People are so ignorant. It's sad because you don't want to hate them for their stupidity but at the same time it's so cruel because their stupidity leads to stupid elected officials that RUIN LIVES! Did you hold your tongue? I don't think I could have. But remember, "he who speaks does not know and he who knows does not speak".
Flor said…
I didn't say anything! after I thought maybe I shoulda said something but arguin with people like that is throwin pearls to the swine. Instead i decided I would post it to make sure my thoughts were heard publicly ;-) he he.
I cant believe how ignorant people are... it makes me furious! At first I was like " Why didnt they say something?" but ... we are classy and respectful . Stupid people .
Jorge and Jodi said…
I couldn't agree more! People are so ignorant. It's sad because you don't want to hate them for their stupidity but at the same time it's so cruel because their stupidity leads to stupid elected officials that RUIN LIVES! Did you hold your tongue? I don't think I could have. But remember, "he who speaks does not know and he who knows does not speak".

Popular Posts