Progress

wow last post i was down it was like i transmitted my downness through the page not attractive but we are all down at times right... anywho i am much better now. definitely been takin each day at a time. but each day i do at least one thing to make my future better some days when im feeling great i do a few... but i am happy doing things this way slow and steady not all at the same time :-) anyway the kids are great!!! natalia is so smart and andrei is so sweet i love those munchkins i redid my room again :-) anyway all is up from now. slowin but up

Comments

florira said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
florira said…
Yes, I remember that day and I loved the "molten chocolate cake" :-D... and I don't know you but that really cheer me up!! :-D

Love u amiga!!!
Shahny said…
TAG YOUR IT!! read my blog to find out the tag . . .
Flor said…
HAHAHA MOLTEN CAKE IS MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO WOO LOL

NOW I NEED TO START WORKING OUT
Flor said…
HAHAHA MOLTEN CAKE IS MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO WOO LOL

NOW I NEED TO START WORKING OUT

Popular Posts