Eminem: "I HATE" POST

well well well
ok so the only reason i like eminem is because he is very honest with his feelings.
not many people are brave or humble or sure enough of themselves to admit how they really
really feel. so... this makes me think and i woul like to be honest about how i feel.

I HATE DATING
I HATE FEELING SAD
I HATE GETTING DIVORCED
I HATE BEING A SINGLE MOM
I HATE FIGHTING
I HATE FEELING SAD
I HATE NOT HAVING MONEY WHEN MY KIDS NEED SOMETHING
I HATE HATING THINGS IN MY LIFE

I LOVE THE GOSPEL AND MY HEAVENLY FATHER AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST
I LOVE MY KIDS WITH ALL MY HEART
I LOVE MY FAMILY.(( I WISH MY MOM AND I HAD A BETTER RELATIONSHIP BUT FOR NOW I HAVE DECIDED THAT IS A LOST CAUSE HEHE))
I LOVE BEING ABLE TO REPENT
I LOVE MY HEART BECAUSE I KNOW THAT IT IS GOOD

I AM GRATEFUL FOR MY PARENTS
I AM GRATEFUL FOR MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS
I AM GRATEFUL FOR MY TRIALS
I AM GRATEFUL FOR MY WEAKNESSES
I AM GRATEFUL FOR MY STRENGTHS.


THIS IS VERY PERSONAL BUT I THINK ITS IMPORTANT AND MAYBE WILL HELP SOMEONE THAT IS NOT SURE ABOUT SOMETHING IN THEIR LIFE...
THERE IS A PART IN MY PATRIARCHAL BLESSING. (I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT ABOUT MY BLESSING FOR A PERIOD OF TIME OF MY LIFE BUT HONESTLY I DIDNT SEE HOW IT COULD POSSIBLY COME TRUE WITH ALL THE THINGS THAT WERE HAPPENING IN MY LIFE I HONESTLY LOST FAITH :-( I AM SAD TO SAY BUT IT IS TRUE. I DONT KNOW IF I WILL EVER BE ABLE TO REPLACE ALL THE WRONG THAT I HAVE DONE IN MY TIMES OF WEAKNESS BUT I PROMISE TO MY HEAVENLY FATHER THAT I WILL SPEND THE REST OF MY TIME DOING EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO REPLACE IT.) ANYWAY BACK TO MY POINT. THERE IS A PART THAT SAYS THAT ONE MY MIND WOULD BE OPENED IN SUCH A WAY THAT I WOULD UNDERSTAND THE THINGS OF THE WORLD AS WELL AS THE THINGS OF THE LORD THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO GUIDE OTHERS. I AM NOT SAYINg THAT HAS HAPPENED BUT I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT I SEE IT HAPPENING IN MY LIFE. I CAN SEE HOW UNDERSTANDING CERTAIN THINGS ABOUT LIFE CAN EMPOWER ME TO HELP OTHERS AS LONG AS I ALWAYS HELP MYSELF FIRST AND HAVE A LIFE THAT IS WORTHY AND INSPIRING NOT JUST FOR MYSELF BUT FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS AS WELL.


OK IM DONE FOR THE DAY ;-)
TUNE IN NEXT TIME

Comments

Gisselle said…
Sometimes writing is not for entertainment but for venting.
Im sorry you went through a rough time , but better things will come. You have two beautiful angels that will guide you.
Giron said…
damn girl. great post. heart felt. remember when i told u that when you write people can feel it? this is a great example. love u baby. i look up to you alot. you help me everyday.
Gisselle said…
Sometimes writing is not for entertainment but for venting.
Im sorry you went through a rough time , but better things will come. You have two beautiful angels that will guide you.

Popular Posts