I have been learning a lot of new cool things. some involve my psychological rationalization. I have learned that as we grow and mature we pick up so many ways of thinking and acting. Most of these things are construed by the people we live with and grow up with. This is something amazing and very interesting. The key to learning this is being able to internalize it and use it to change the negative ways of thinking and transform them into healthy livable alternatives. As humans we have the divine power to do this through the help and love of our Heavenly Father. He has given each of us the power to adjust our lives. To make our lives better. I am grateful and open to this. I am willing to change anything about myself that will make me happier. I am willing to adjust my thoughts and the ways that I think that are hurting me. I know it is not easy and it will be a lifestyle change but I know that I can do it. I know my Father in Heaven will help me.

In changing ways of thinking and lifestyles I will be able to be a better mother and a better person all around. I want my children to grow up to be healthy and happy in their life.

Comments

florira said…
Cierto, siempre hay que estar dispuestos al cambio. Me da mucho gusto que siempre pienses en ti y tus hijos!! Eres una madre maravillosa!!

Popular Posts