Stop. Then Just Do It.

El miercoles pasado I talked to a lady that told me...
I should stop thinking "I should" and start letting myself act out of my heart and with responsibility. To stop thinking about what I should do. And stop feeling guilty about what I didn't do and just worry about what I can do. I've really been thinking about this. It is so true!
Start doing what I feel is right no matter what I have learned that I should do. Think responsibly but stop feeling guilty for everything. Do everything to the max and don't regret anything. Just work on being happy and happiness will find it's way to me. I won't even have to look...

Comments

florira said…
Si hacemos lo maximo que podamos en todo, nunca tendremos nada que reprocharnos. Si ya no lo hicimos en el pasado, too bad! Pero la verdad es que no se puede regresar el tiempo y cambiar lo que hicimos o no hicimos. Asi que solo olvidemos el pasado, perdonemos a los demas pero sobre todo tenemos que perdonarnos a nosotros mismos, y ahora si hacer lo maximo en todo y nunca mas tendremos nada mas que reprocharnos
Flor said…
hehe yes es una buena leccion para aprender! :)

Popular Posts